Terms and Conditions:
- On receiving this ticket, you agree to comply with and bound by these terms and any terms we display in or around the venue (or otherwise notify you), applicable venue health and security and any applicable regulations which govern the use of the tickets. We may apply additional terms and conditions to the use of this ticket at any time without notice.
- Each ticket permits entrance to one person only
- This ticket is non-transferable, and non-exchangeable, and is for the holder's personal use only. A ticket that is resold without our approval is hereby deemed invalid. We reserve the right to refuse the entry to any individual in possession of an invalid ticket without recompense
- You must follow entry & product guidelines and we reserve the right to refuse entry if these are not followed.
- You must not bring into the venue any (a) food (b) animals (c) items that can be used as a weapon (d) fireworks, fire, hazards or musical instruments, heavey camera equipment and drones (f) other item which WE or Venue security personnel consider presents a security risk or may be used to damage the Venue or interfere with the event or experience of other attendees.
- We may search you and your belongings and verify your age at any time (by reference to any documentation, being either (a) original passport, (b) driving license; or (c) GCC ID card.
- You waive any claims you have or may have against the organizers, the venue and each member of a person's families, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, for personal injury, loss of or damaged property.
- Visitors who mistreat the Heritage sites monuments in any way will be asked to leave.
- All visitors are requested to adhere to the KSA dress code guidelines for public spaces.
- Appreciate that the heritage sites have facinated generations of explorers and archaeologiest. Some of the discoveries date back to the Bronze Age, and are almost as old as the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
- Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but foot prints.
- Understand that sites like Hegra holds a very special place in the heart of the people of AlUla, and the global heritage community; please behave with decorum.
- Respect the Monuments: the monuments might seems mighty but they are fragile. regard tombs as precious treasures. in an extraordinary open museum to be marvelled at and not mistreated.
- Keep it as you found it : put your litter in the bin or take it with you.
Please DO NOT
- Do not scratch, draw or in anyway mark the monuments.
- Do not climb.
- Heritage sites are non-smoking area except in the designated smoking areas.
- Do not remove or take anything from the tombs.
- Do not remove or take anything from the ground
- No fires of any kind are permited including campfires.
- No trees or plants are to be removed.
Visitors who mistreat the monuments will be asked to leave and will not be allow to revisit in future.
Cancellation & Refund policies
- Customer Bookings: We will gladly refund the ticket price of cancelled experiences up to 3 days before the scheduled tour. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund credit card fees. Experiences cancelled within 1–3 days before your tour may be rebooked if timeslots are available but are not eligible for refund. We are unable to refund or rebook experiences cancelled on the day of scheduled tour.
- Booked through 3rd Party or Travel Agent: If you booked your experience through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes and updates.