This page is for terms and conditions for products booked on book.experiencealula.com website. Please read these carefully before you accept them.
Heritage sites & Experiences Product Terms
Terms and Conditions
- Arrive at the Winter Park - if driving park your car free of charge at the designated area near the entrance - our staff will guide you to the meeting point to join the shuttle bus to Hegra heritage site.
- Parking is not permited at any of the heritage sites.
- Please arrive 40 minutes prior to your tour start time for Hegra Tour and 30 minutes for Dadan and Jabal Ikmah Tour to allow time for transportation.
- Late arrival to Winter Park may result in missing your shuttle bus ride and your tour.
- Date and tour time changes requests will not be accepted or processed on the tour day.
- Appreciate that the heritage sites have facinated generations of explorers and archaeologists. Some of the discoveries date back to the Bronze Age, and are almost as old as the pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
- Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but foot prints.
- Understand that sites like Hegra holds a very special place in the heart of the people of AlUla, and the global heritage community; please behave with decorum.
- Respect the Monuments. The monuments might seem mighty, but they are fragile. Regard tombs as precious treasures in an extraordinary open-air museum that are to be marvelled at and not mistreated.
- Keep it as you found it: put your litter in the bin or take it with you.
Please DO NOT
- Do not scratch, draw or in anyway mark the monuments.
- Do not climb.
- Heritage sites are non-smoking except in the designated smoking areas.
- Do not remove or take anything from the tombs.
- Do not remove or take anything from the ground.
- No fires of any kind are permited including campfires.
- No trees or plants are to be removed.
Visitors who mistreat the monuments will be asked to leave and will not be allow to revisit in future.
Cancellation & Refund policies
- Customer Bookings: We will gladly refund the ticket price of cancelled experiences up to 3 days before the scheduled tours. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund credit card fees. Experiences cancelled within 1–3 days before your tour may be rebooked if timeslots are available but are not eligible for refund. We are unable to refund or rebook experiences cancelled on the day of scheduled tours.
- Booked through 3rd Party or Travel Agent: If you booked your experience through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes and updates.