For safety reasons, dangerous goods as defined in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, such as those listed below, shall not be carried.
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares.
- Gases (flammable, non-flammable deeply refrigerated and poisonous) such as camping gas.
- Radioactive materials.
- Corrosives (such as mercury, acids, alkalis and wet cell batteries).
- Magnetized materials and miscellaneous dangerous goods.
- Oxidizing substances (such as bleaching powder and peroxides). Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances.
- Flammable liquids, such as lighter fuels, paints and thinner.
- Flammable solids, such as matches and articles which are easily ignited; substances liable to spontaneous combustion; substances which on contact with water emit flammable gases.