ORANGE PATH & ALWADI
Experience Returning October 2021
No ENTRY ticket required
Wind through the natural setting of the Orange Path to the citrus market, where you can purchase locally made products from citrus-infused soaps and oils to refreshing juices and delicious cakes.
At AlWadi, local farmers and artisans display and sell their wares amid AlUla’s nature-scape. Stroll between the farms and browse crafts including pottery, palm-weaving and jewellery. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refreshment at Pink Camel. Add to your adventure by renting a digital bike to explore the picturesque area.
- Entry without a mask is not allowed
- Health status must be displayed through Tawakkalna app
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed
- The Citrus market Farmers market are open on weekends only, from 2 PM to 8 Pm
- The AlWadi and Orange path is open daily and available to the public.
- On weekdays, you may access the areas until sunset, but remember that markets will be closed.
- Parking at Almahker Car Park is available.
- Pink Camel is open 7 AM - 5 PM daily and can be accessed on the AlWadi path.
- We recommend dressing in comfortable attire suitable for your choice of exploring and/or relaxing. If you plan to stay into the cooler desert evening, be prepared with clothing to layer.
- Men and women are encouraged to dress modestly in public and avoid tight-fitting clothing. Women should cover their shoulders and knees in public, but do not need to wear traditional clothing.
Ticket Information & Pricing
- Orange Path and AlWadi are public areas. No entry ticket is required.
Experience cycling through AlUla’s oasis by renting your bicycle from one of the available stations around the area and enjoy the ride with Laffah.
Pink Camel - Alwadi Cafe
As you stroll along the Alwadi path, stop and relax at the Pink Camel. Enjoy a delicious sweet treat, small snack or beverage.
Nature & Outdoor Experiences
Hidden Valley Hike 1.5 Hour Experience
Take to the desert after dark and the tranquil ambiance that surrounds you on the 4km walk.
Cycling Trail 2 Hour Experience
Follow the pack leader on a leisurely bike ride crossing through the sand dunes and surrounded by AlUla’s unique landscapes.
Oasis Trail 2 Hour Trail
Weave your way through the beautiful AlUla Oasis. This 2 hour tour is self-guided and at your leisure.
Stargazing 4 Hour Experience
AlUla is a fantastic place for stargazing. At AlGharameel, you can enjoy a traditional bedouin set-up, with an expert guide on hand to tell you about the stars and constellations, and how they relate to AlUla’s culture and history.
The Adventure Trail 3 - 4 Hour guided hike
Lace up your hiking shoes and hit the mountains for a half day journey led by an expert guide through the rocky terrain and deep pools of water.