Difficulty level: Easy
Duration: 1 hour
Minimum age: 12 years
Minimum height: 110cm
Minimum/maximum weight: 40kg to 100kg
Meeting location: Adventure Hub
Arrival time: 45 minutes before booking time
- Professional guide (English/Arabic)
- Equipment and safety measures
- Free Parking at the Adventure Hub
Know before you go
- Pre-registration is required. Please bring your Passport/Iqama/ID and ticket for check-in.
- Please read the terms and conditions before purchase and note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before the activity.
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
- Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewellery should be worn for this activity, and long hair should be tied back.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight; we strongly recommend you bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Early mornings and desert nights can be chilly; we strongly recommend you bring a warm jacket.
1 May 2023 - 10 Sept 2023
Mon, Tue, Thur, Sun: Closed
Wed, Fri, Sat:
Afternoon / Evening Session: 4 pm, 5pm, 6pm
13 Sept 2023 - 10 Mar 2024
Mon & Tue: Closed
Wed to Sun:
Afternoon Session: 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5pm
Refund & exchange policy
- Changes and refunds are allowed up to three days before the booked date.
- Please note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Changes regarding dates or times can only be made up to one day before the booked date and are subject to availability.
- No refunds or changes are allowed on the day of the event.
- Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
- If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.