MYAZU is contemporary culinary art rooted in Japanese culture, blended with the most sophisticated international cuisine influences.
Our executive chefs create modern dishes using traditional techniques and the finest quality ingredients.
Come and see a world that combines modern architecture, magnificently curated Japanese cuisine and a luxurious atmosphere.
Find this exciting restaurant poolside of the Shaden Resort, with live DJs every Thursday and Friday evening.
• Please note that there is a 500 SAR minimum spend per person.
Hours of Operations
Hours of Operations: 6:00 pm - 2:00 am Last Reservation: 1:30 am
Location & Parking Information
• MYAZU is located at the Shaden Resort.
• Parking is complimentary. Valet is also available for all guests at the entrance of the Shaden Resort.
• Please note that reservations for MYAZU are required for outside guests to enter the resort.
• Shaden Resort guest walk-ins are welcome. Reservations are required for entry into the restaurant for outside guests.
• You can make a reservation by calling the following number: 9200 22395.
• Same day reservations can be made.
Explore More Dining Options in AlUla
Enjoy a day of wellness and relaxation at the AlfaOne Retreat offering indoor and poolside dining, yoga, citrus picking, retail, and an art gallery. Visit us on Instagram!
The world famous and utterly exclusive Annabel’s returns to AlUla. Featuring their signature series of uniquely themed private dining areas, menu favourites and bespoke mocktails inspired by AlUla are served high-class London style.
OKTO is set atop the beautiful outlook area of Harrat Uwayrid, serving amazing, authentic Greek cuisine at the edge of the Earth. Stunning views and delicious food are perfect for sharing with family and friends.