AlUla Oasis view Trail
Operated by: Jaddah Adventures
Take a two-hour guided hike up to Alfath mountain peak for an unforgettable view of the AlUla oasis. After climbing the sandstone mountains, you’ll find awe-inspiring vistas of millions of palm trees below you. Guests of later hikes will even catch sight of spectacular sunsets over the oasis, magnifying the already stunning scenery.
Hikers will meet at Winter Park, where transportation will be provided to the hiking area at Al Muetadal wild park.
Continue reading for information on meeting areas, transportation, fitness level requirements and entrance policies.
Summer Tour Schedule
- 2-hour hike
- Timing: Depart 6:00 PM & Return 8:00 PM
Google Map Location: Al Muetadal wild park
- Transportation from Winter Park to the hiking area
- Snacks & water will be provided
- Hiking requires physical fitness and stamina
- Hiking clothes and boots will not be provided
- Children under 12 are not allowed
- Duration: 2 hours
- Requires medium fitness level
- Meeting point at Winter Park - southern entrance See Location on Google
- Please arrive at the Winter Park entrance on the time mentioned in the ticket to allow time for transfer and entrance formalities.
- If driving, park free of charge at the designated areas allocated within a short walk from the entrance.
- Upon completing entrance formalities, you will be guided to the briefing area to start your tour.
- Late arrival for your booked time may result in being denied entry.