Experience the thrilling adventure of abseiling down AlUla’s magnificent mountain landscapes. Feel the adrenaline rush as you descend downward and embark on this outdoor journey of a lifetime.Book Now
Calling all thrill-seekers! Experience the world of mountaineering as you make a controlled descent down one of AlUla’s majestic mountains. Secured in a harness, helmet, and gloves, you’ll safely lower yourself down the towering cliffside to reach the bottom. Experienced climbers and non-climbers alike can partake in this mountain encounter and feel at one with nature.
• Price: SAR 180
• Duration: 2-hour experience
• Height and weight restrictions apply:
- Minimum height: 110cm
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20kg to 120kg
• Level of Fitness: Medium
*Suitable for children 12 years and above.
*Not suitable for pregnant women.
• Meeting Location: Adventure Hub; Please arrive 45 minutes before your booking.
• Parking: Complimentary at Adventure Hub
Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewellery should be worn for this activity, and long hair should be tied back. After checking in, visitors will be transported to the starting point, where staff will go over safety procedures and equip safety gear.
• Pre-registration is required. Please read the terms and conditions before purchase and note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before the activity.
• Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
Sunday & Thursday - departing at 6:00 am
This experience is not available in July and August.
Explore Adventure & Outdoor Experiences
Heritage Oasis Trail
Dadan Vintage Land Rover Day Tour
Hegra Vintage Land Rover Day Tour
Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Tour
AlUla Old Town Tour
AlUla Zipline Experience
Via Ferrata & Canyon Hammock
The Ridge Walk
AlUla Buggy Tours
Hidden Valley Hike
Heritage Oasis Trail
Wheels Bike Hub
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More