Sahary AlUla Resort
Nestled in a desert valley lined with dramatic sandstone rock formations, the Sahary AlUla Resort has a superb feeling of remoteness. While enjoying its magnificent sense of space and openness, you’re still within easy reach of AlUla and its many natural and historical wonders.Book Now
Set among majestic desert landscape, the Sahary AlUla Resort’s village-like layout comprises a series of traditional mudbrick-style buildings and two long avenues lined with individual bungalows. Each is air conditioned, decorated in colourful Arabic styling, and features its own furnished terrace, where you can sit, relax and soak up the scenic surrounds.
An oasis-like pool is lined with palm trees, although if you fancy a swim you can do laps in the hotel's indoor pool. As well as strolling around the resort’s extensive grounds, you’ll find lots of places to relax including a Bedouin-style tent, well-equipped desert-view fitness room, and games room with pool tables and board games.
- 80 rooms
- Five types of room: Superior suite, Superior room, Standard suite, Standard room and Standard triple room
- All rooms have wifi, air conditioning and private terraces
- The hotel's Ayal Restaurant opens for continental breakfast, lunch and dinner (8:00 am to 10:00 pm).
- The Masr Yafour Restaurant also offers an open-air evening meal of regional flavours next to a soaring rock formation.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Well-equipped gym
- Shared lounge
- Concierge service to help you book excursions and experiences
- Meeting/banquet facilities (additional charge)
Sahary AlUla Resort
Explore Places to Stay
Book your very own oasis among the stunning AlUla landscape. From private suites overlooking sandstone mountains to luxury villas nestled among mighty rock formations, even deluxe desert glamping sites – you're truly spoiled for choice of where to stay in AlUla.
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUlaLearn More
What to DoLearn More
Where to EatLearn More
Where to StayLearn More