Summer (2 May - 31 August): Tours are offered at 4:00 pm on Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays
*The above schedule applies during Ramadan, Eid & Summer (1 April - 31 August). Check back to view updated times during other travel dates
- Meeting point at Husaak Center AlUla
- A short but steep hike with some loose rocks
- A 30 minute drive from Husaak Center to the start point
- We recommend dressing in comfortable hiking attire and boots, bringing your hat, sunscreen, jacket/windbreaker, polar fleece, and backpack
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Hiking requires physical fitness and stamina
- Hiking clothes and boots will not be provided
The Ridge Walk includes a family-friendly nature hike with views of AlUla's stunning landscapes. Transportation to and. from the trail, as well as bottled water and snacks will be provided.
The Ridge Walk includes a short but steep hike with some loose rocks. This is considered an easy hiking excursion but does require physical fitness. Wear comfortable hiking attire and boots, and be sure to bring a hat, sunscreen, jacket or windbreaker and a backpack. Guests must be 8 or older to participate in this camping adventure.