Discover the official destination app for AlUla, Khaybar and Tayma, filled with the latest information and highlights of what’s on.iOS and Android, our brand-new app delivers fast, easy-to-navigate information and interactive features to help you make the most of your trip to this extraordinary destination. Explore points of interest, including landmarks and must-visit locations, dining & cafes, festivals, events, concerts, experiences, and more to help plan your trip to the three interconnected oases of AlUla, Khaybar and Tayma.
Using the Experience AlUla destination app in English or Arabic, you can:
- Search concerts, festivals, events, tours, experiences and more by name or filter by type.
- Get answers to our frequently asked questions or contact our call centre with a direct phone number within the app.
- Pore over the interactive map to quickly discover all our points of interest near you, with distances to help you plan how to get to and from your next destination.
- Have a unique look at Hegra, Dadan and Jabal Ikmah before arriving using our interactive 360 tours.
- Make restaurant reservations directly from the app through MyTable.
- Book straight from within the app and build your shopping cart from inside the app.
- Retrieve your existing bookings from within the app.
- Be the first to know about special offers, new events and experiences, weather alerts (and more) through push notifications when you are in AlUla.
- Check out the highlights section on what's on in AlUla this week.
- Book your AlUla experiences directly and access existing bookings straight from the app.
Plan Your Trip To AlUla
Flying to AlUla
Saudia Airlines and flydubai fly into and out of AlUla International Airport (ULH). The newly renovated airport is located just 35 km (a 30-minute drive) from the city centre.
What to Do
Unlock the secrets of this open-air museum, where an exciting collection of immersive experiences and activities bring its stories to life.
Where to Eat
In AlUla there are many dining options to replenish your energy after a day of exploring. Casual to fine dining options are available.
Where to Stay
Looking for a place to rest after a long day’s adventure? From high-end luxury to sustainable eco-resorts, AlUla offers a range of accommodation options.