There’s a collection of 121 Deluxe Rooms and Villas here, all of which have a private terrace or balcony. If you like to make a splash, choose one with a private pool. Large families should opt for the Royal Suite, which has six bedrooms, four bathrooms and ample space in which to unwind.
Call To Book
- 121 delux rooms and villas
- Private pool suites available
- Royal suite with 6 bedrooms
- Shaden Restaurant - casual, traditional cusine (open year round 8am -10pm)
- Fish Market - seafood with Middle Eastern twist (open peak season 8am - 10pm - call to confirm)
- Holi - Indian cusine (open peak season 8am - 10pm - call to confirm)
- Outbeak Steakhouse - steakhouse (open peak season 8am - 10pm - call to confirm)
- Pets are not allowed
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Airport shutte (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre (additional charge)
- Meeting/banquest facilites (additional charge)
Open Now Shaden Resort
Nestled against magnificent rock formations, Shaden’s luxury villas, suites and rooms each offer private patios and access to a vast pool and lounge complex. Several on-site restaurants and coffee shops, a business centre and more ensure your stay is comfortable.
Open Now Sahary AlUla Resort
Exquisitely landscaped and surrounded by AlUla’s trademark sandstone mountains, this secluded resort offers private suites and rooms with outdoor seating and garden views, an on-site cafe and a game room.
Opening in 2021 Ashar Resort
Opening in 2021. One or two-bedroom suites and three-bedroom villas are available. Sit fireside on your personal patio, which overlooks iconic AlUla landscapes. Enjoy the on-site restaurant with Middle Eastern and Mediterranean delicacies.
Opening In 2021 Habitas AlUla Resort
An eco-friendly resort, blending in seamlessly with AlUla's landscape, bringing guests closer to the culture, heritage and environment around them.
Coming in 2023 Aman Resorts
Aman Resorts is building three new properties in AlUla: an upscale tented camp that will blend with the natural environment, a resort inspired by the local architecture located close to heritage sites, and a sophisticated ranch-style desert resort.
Sharaan by Jean Nouvel
A tribute to AlUla’s breathtaking landscape, Sharaan’s rooms and villas are cut into a sandstone cliff face. Accommodations feature sandstone walls and balconies to connect guests to the natural beauty and history of AlUla.