Tours are offered daily at the following times:
Early to Mid Summer (8 May – 7 July)
Every Day (Weekdays and Weekends): Four tours offered daily at 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm
Eid Aladha (8 July – 12 July)
Every Day (Weekdays and Weekends): Three tours offered daily at 9:30 am, 10:30 am and 4:30 pm
Mid to Late Summer (13 July – 31 August)
Every Day (Weekdays and Weekends): Three tours offered daily at 8:30 am, 9:30 am and 4:30 pm
*The above schedule applies during Ramadan, Eid & Summer (1 April - 31 August). Check back to view updated times during other travel dates.
• 2-hour safari excursion in a vintage Land Rover
• Expert tour guide (English or Arabic)
• On-site parking
Highlights for this tour include:
- Jabal Ithlib
- Jabal AlBanat
- Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza
- Jabal AlAhmar
- Jabal AlKhuraymat
- Handcraft Pavilion
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting location: Hegra South Entrance
We advise reaching the Hegra South Entrance 15 minutes before your start time. After checking in, guests will gather on board the vintage Land Rovers and begin their journey visiting sites across Hegra. One of our expert guides will explain the historical significance and answer all of your questions about this magnificent heritage site. Enjoy the natural beauty of the vast desert on the ride back to the visitor centre.
Children 8 years and older are welcome.
Recommended Attire & What to Bring
• Comfortable, loose clothing
• Closed-toe walking shoes or boots
• Hat, sunglasses, sunblock
*Please note the vintage Land Rover is a convertible, and the sun can be strong.
• Please arrive at the southern enterance of Hegra 15 minutes prior to your tour.
• Please bring your Passport/Iqama for check-in.
• Parking is complimentary.
• Children 8 years and older are welcome.
• This tour is not suitable for people of determination.
• Maximum number of people per tour is 7 people.
• Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.