• No tickets are necessary; Elephant Rock is free and open to all to enjoy.
• Children are welcome.
• We recommend you wear protective clothing and sun protection if visiting during the daytime. If visiting at night, we recommend bringing a jacket or warm clothing as the desert can be much cooler at night outside of the city.
Location & Parking
Location: Elephant Rock
; parking is complimentary.
Elephant Rock Hours of Operation
Visitors can take stunning photos, explore the area and create lasting memories all day.
Open for visitors from 4pm to midnight everyday.
Elephant Rock Cafe by Key hours of operation
Elephant Rock Regular Hours of Operation: open for visitors from 4pm to midnight everyday.
*Elephant Rock Cafe by Key is available whenever Elephant Rock is open.
SALT Restaurant Hours of Operation
4 pm - 12 am
To protect our heritage:
The heritage sites have been part of AlUla’s cultural landscape for thousands of years. We hope the visitors who explore these sites will preserve this historic area by adhering to the following:
- Take nothing but pictures; leave nothing but footprints.
- Please adhere to the designated walking paths and do not enter non-designated areas, such as the tombs. There is still much to be discovered about AlUla, and entering the tombs or other areas may damage the antiquities yet to be discovered underneath.
- Please avoid distorting or marking the rock surfaces, including touching our pouring water on the engravings.
- Do not remove rocks or take anything from the heritage sites.
- Keep these sites clean; put your litter in the allocated bin.
- For your safety, please do not climb rocky ledges.
Please Do Not
Visitors who mistreat the monuments will be asked to leave and will not be allow to revisit in future.
Do not scratch, draw or in anyway mark the monuments.
- Do not climb.
- Heritage sites are non-smoking except in the designated smoking areas.
- Do not remove or take anything from the tombs.
- Do not remove or take anything from the ground.
- No fires of any kind are permited including campfires.
- No trees or plants are to be removed.