Adventure Trails in AlUla
Operated by HUSAAK Adventures
The Adventure Trail will take you through the story of the people who lived in this area thousands of years ago; their writings are on the wall, how they lived, how they fought, and how they connected.
Lace up your hiking shoes and hit the mountains for a sunrise or sunset journey led by an expert guide. The Adventure Trail leads you through a challenging yet beautiful landscape to share the story of the people who lived in this area thousands of years ago.
Summer Tour Schedule
May 17 - August 31
- Running Thursday & Saturday nights
- Departure time: 5:00 PM
- Expected return: 10:45 PM
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Requires medium fitness level
- Meeting point at Winter Park southern entrance
- 8 KM Hike with guide
- Transportation from Winter Park to the hiking area
- Snack & water will be provided.
- We recommend you dress in comfortable hiking attire from clothes to boots and bring with you hat, sunscreen, jacket/windbreaker/polar fleece, backpack.
- From December to February in some sections, the trail requires hikes to pass through deep pools of rainwater that reach up to the waist line or beyond.
- Please pack a change of warm clothes to wear after submerging into pools of water.
- Hiking requires physical fitness and stamina.
- Hiking clothes and boots will not be provided
- Children below 12 are not allowed
- Please arrive at the Winter Park southern gate entrance 30 minutes prior to allow time for transfer and registration.
- If driving, park free of charge at the designated areas at Winter Park
- Upon completing entrance formalities, transfer arrangements will be made.
- Late arrival may result in missing your trip
AlUla Adventure Trail Experience won the AlUla Quality Stamp Award
The AlUla Quality Stamp is used to designate products and services that have been identified as offering an elevated level of service.
All Tours and Experiences
Hidden Valley Hike 1.5 Hour Experience
Take to the desert after dark and the tranquil ambience that surrounds you on the 4km walk.
Hegra Tour 2 Hour Tour
Visit Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved site of the Nabataean civilisation south of Petra.
Hegra Rock Art Trail 1.5 Hour Trail
Explore Hegra with a Rawi (guide) and learn the stories of the rock art found amongst the stone.
Helicopter Tour 30 Minute Tour
Take to the skies to experience the breath-taking views of stunning desert vistas and iconic landmarks such as Elephant Rock and World UNESCO site, Hegra. View the world from a new angle and make memories that will last a lifetime.
AlUla Old Town Market Shopping & Dining
Stroll through the outdoor market and shop local artisans, traditional crafts and cafes.
Alula Old Town Tour 1 Hour Tour
Tour on your own or guided by a Rawi through AlUla Old Town, where pilgrims, travellers and permanent settlers congregated through the ages.
Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Tour 2 Hour Tour
Start your journey through time at Dadan, the ancient Kingdom of the Lihyanite and Dadanite civilisations. Next, take a 10-minute drive to Jabal Ikmah situated in a stunning desert canyon.
Oasis Trail 2 Hour Trail
Weave your way through the beautiful AlUla Oasis. This 2-hour tour is self-guided.
Elephant Rock Visit 2 Hour Experience
Take a seat in our comfortable and stylish sunken seating, sit back and enjoy the view of our most famous geological formation Elephant Rock as she looms large over you.
Stargazing 4 Hour Experience
AlUla is a fantastic place for stargazing. At AlGharameel, you can enjoy a traditional bedouin set-up, with an expert guide on hand to tell you about the stars and constellations, and how they relate to AlUla’s culture and history.
Cycling Trail 2 Hour Experience
Follow the pack leader on a leisurely bike ride crossing through the sand dunes and surrounded by AlUla’s unique landscapes.
AlUla Oasis View Trail 3 Hour Experience
Operated by Jaddah Adventures. Hike up to Alfath mountain peak to catch an unforgettable view of AlUla oasis, with millions of palm trees below you.
The Adventure Trail 3 - 4 Hour Guided Hike
Lace up your hiking shoes and hit the mountains for a half day journey led by an expert guide through the rocky terrain and deep pools of water.