Hegra Cycling Tour
closed for the summer
Experience Returning October 2021
Enjoy the experience of cycling amidst the beauty of the mountains, passing the famous landmarks and rock engravings.
Observe the returning wildlife of Hegra and concluded with a memorable photograph in front of the most famous tomb, that of Lihyan, son of Kuza.
- The experience includes Entrance to Hijaz Railway, hospitality, and a briefing on location.
- Driving a bike of the visitor’s choice inside Hegra for 45 minutes, then returning to Hijaz Railway Station.
- Bike and helmets and any needed safety gear to be provided.
- Water to be provided
- You must wear sports-appropriate clothes, including no lose items and closed-toe, flat shoes.
- Require medium fitness level and basic bike riding experience.
- Riders should be able to ride a bike and as the course is challenging.
- No clothes, walking shoes, or hats will be provided.
- You must be 16 years of age or older, not suitable for those weighing less than 30 kg or more than 110 kg, and those with joint pain or lung or heart problems.
- Please arrive at the Winter Park entrance 15 minutes before your bus departure time.
- Late arrival for your booked time may result in being denied entry.
All Tours and Experiences
Hidden Valley Hike 1.5-Hour Experience
Take to the desert after dark and the tranquil ambiance that surrounds you on the 4km walk.
Hegra Tour 2-Hour Tour
Visit Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved site of the Nabataean civilisation south of Petra.
Hegra Rock Art Trail 1.5-Hour Trail
Explore Hegra with a Rawi (guide) and learn the stories of the rock art found amongst the stone.
Orange Path and Al Wadi AT YOUR LEISURE
Walk between farms in the fresh AlUla air to discover sun-lit markets where local farmers and artisans sell wares from citrus-infused delicacies to pottery. Make a day of this experience by renting a digital bike to explore further.
AlUla Old Town Market Shopping
Stroll through the outdoor market and shop local artisans, traditional crafts and cafes.
Alula Old Town Tour 1-Hour Tour
Take a tour with a Rawi (guide) through AlUla Old Town where pilgrims, travellers and permanent settlers congregated through the ages.
Dadan & Jabal Ikmah Tour 2-Hour Tour
Start your journey through time at Dadan, the ancient Kingdom of the Lihyanite and Dadanite civilisations. Next, take a 10-minute drive to Jabal Ikmah situated in a stunning desert canyon.
Oasis Trail 2-Hour Trail
Weave your way through the beautiful AlUla Oasis. This 2-hour tour is self-guided and at your leisure.
Elephant Rock Visit 2-Hour Experience
Take a seat in our comfortable and stylish sunken seating, sit back and enjoy the view of our most famous geological formation Elephant Rock as she looms large over you.
Stargazing 4-Hour Experience
AlUla is a fantastic place for stargazing. At AlGharameel, you can enjoy a traditional bedouin set-up, with an expert guide on hand to tell you about the stars and constellations, and how they relate to AlUla’s culture and history.
Cycling Trail 2-Hour Experience
Follow the pack leader on a leisurely bike ride crossing through the sand dunes and surrounded by AlUla’s unique landscapes.
AlUla Zipline Experience 1-Hour Experience
One for thrill seekers, test your nerve by whizzing through the air on the zipline at Harrat Mountain.
AlUla Fresh Farm 2-Hour Experience
AlUla Fresh offers a fantastic tour around the agriculture of AlUla. Get back to nature by picking fruits, planting seeds and enjoying a seating area in the farm.
AlUla Oasis view Trail 3-Hour Experience
Hike up to Alfath mountain peak to catch an unforgettable view of AlUla oasis, with millions of palm trees below you.
The Adventure Trail 3 - 4-Hour guided hike
Lace up your hiking shoes and hit the mountains for a half day journey led by an expert guide through the rocky terrain and deep pools of water.
Hegra Vintage Jeep Tours Coming Soon
Hop in a vintage Jeep and explore the miles of tombs within Hegra.