• Designated Track Length: 13 km one way; 26 km round trip
• Fitness Requirement: Medium
• Meeting location: AlUla Bike Hub
• Parking: Complimentary at the AlUla Bike Hub
About the Track:
The track goes from AlAtheeb to Hegra and back again. The approximate time for the 26 km round trip tour for professional cyclists is around 30 minutes, for beginners is about 1 hour. Cyclists can do from 1 KM to 26 KM as they please.
Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing, or jewellery should be worn for this activity.
• We recommend booking for groups beforehand through the phone number: 00966546866819
• Please bring a digital copy of your Passport/Iqama for check-in.
• Guides will be on the route and at the rest area at the end of the one-way 13 km path. Emergency help professionals are also available at the AlUla Bike Hub to accommodate any emergency calls from guests on the route.
*Children 6 years and older are welcome. This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or people of determination.